Calm Works – Autumn Yoga Retreat 2018
Thursday 13th (arrive from 5pm) to Sunday 16th (2.30pm) September
Rear house view Yoga room View of The Nab Cosy fires
A transformational retreat for body, mind and spirit with the ‘usual’ yoga ingredients plus some added extras!
3 nights fully catered retreat in a beautiful rural setting with open fires, breathtaking views of nature and plenty of Yorkshire ‘hygge‘.
All you need to do is turn up and allow Joe and the team to take care of you.
FULLY BOOKED – email to go on the waiting list for 2019 events
Limited to 12 spaces only
Book your place HERE! Continue reading for full details and early bird saving!
The retreat schedule will include the following:
- Yoga posture exploring (asana)
- Massage; a 30 minute personalised massage
- Breathing practices (pranayama)
- Yoga Nidra ( guided yoga relaxation/ sleep)
- Sound work – mantra and voice work
- Free movement dance
- Time in nature
- Creative time
- Yoga philosophy; discussions
- Personal inquiry
- Karma yoga
- Goodie bag
- Tasty and nourishing local sourced organic vegan food ( lunch x 3, dinner x 3) provided by Kate from Mind For Cooking* This will be gluten and dairy free ( please inform on booking of any allergies or intolerances)
- Plus all breakfasts, afternoon cake, healthy treats, herbals teas and coffee
Our beautiful venue Barmoor is a place of nourishment and is perfectly situated in the village of Hutton-le-Hole easily accessible approximately 50 minutes drive from York. It has;
- Single room ( x 5) and shared room ( 2 x twin, 1 x triple) accommodation
- its own yoga studio complete with wood burner stove
- open fires in three lounge areas plus dining area and additional seating area
- outside seating; picnic area and verandas
- multiple shared use shower and bathrooms
- superb countryside views and walks ‘on the doorstep’
Participation in activites will always be optional and you have the freedom to do what you need to do; rest, play, explore. All levels of yoga experience are welcome. If you are unsure contact Joe and have a chat on 07799 145548
Single occupancy – £389 – 5 spaces available – early bird £375 pay in full by 1st April 2018
Shared occupancy – £349 -7 spaces available – early bird £335 pay in full by 1st April 2018 Choose from 2 x twin room and 1 x triple room ( state on booking if you want to share with a friend)
Pay in instalments: £100 ( non refundable deposit) can confirm your place, payment schedule to be arranged with Joe. Full payment to be made no later than Tuesday 31st July 2018.
Deposit and completed booking form will be required to secure your place. This will be sent via email please complete it and return via post to The Loft.
Retreat schedule will be sent to you about a month before.
Please note: Each single bed has a pillow and fleece blanket. Please bring your own bedding ( single base sheet, pillow case and duvet or sleeping bag) a large towel, hairdryer and any special personal things. All rooms have half the potential occupancy so there is plenty of space for you to make your room your own.
Please bring your own yoga kit with you (mat, bolster, eye pillow, block, strap and blanket) Joe will be bringing some along too but it’s always nice to use your own.
There is no wifi at the house and it has limited phone reception – ideal to get away from it all!
Tempted? Sounds like what you need?
Then contact Joe ASAP;
- Email to email@example.com or via HERE
- Or call or text Joe on 07799 144548 and if she is busy leave a message!
Please don’t leave your booking to chance contact Joe now to reserve your place HERE