Yoga at The Loft
Everyone is welcome to the sessions whatever your lifestyle or beliefs yoga can provide the answer to your physical and mental stresses giving you tools to take away and feel empowered!
If you devote time to training and personal development but have never thought of doing it through yoga, you’re in for a treat. Yoga has the power to transform our bodies and minds.
At The Loft all levels of experience are welcome! This is your space to hit pause and re-set. Teaching is carried out in small groups (max 7 per class) so pre booking is required with priority given to Yoga Pass holders.
Cost: Pay On The Day Rate £12 per session or invest in a Yoga Pass £60 for 6 sessions. All equipment provided and welcome herbal tea or water included. Doors open 15 minutes prior to class times so you can arrive calmly and settle in.
Weekly sessions – book HERE
Relax & Explore – Tuesdays & Wednesday 9.45am – 11.15am
- Scaravelli-inspired yoga expect posture exploring, breath work, meditation and mindful somatic movement.
Relax & Restore – Thursday 7pm – 8.30pm
Wind down with slow somatic movement, Scaravelli-inspired yoga, breath work and meditation. Leave feeling calm and ready to drift off to sleep. Priority given to those booking full course dates however drop ins may also be available.
Monthly sessions- book HERE
Rise & Shine – Friday 8 – 9.30am
Give your body and mind space to explore a blend of somatic movements, Scaravelli-inspired yoga, breath work, mantra and some meditation. Leave for your day and weekend feeling uplifted and calm.
- 2019 Friday dates: 19 July, 16 August, 20 September, 18 October, 15 November, 13 December
Inner Calm – Friday 6.30pm – 8pm
It’s all about slowing down and resting in this end of the month session with a blend of somatic movements, restorative yoga, breath work and yoga nidra ( guided relaxation / yogic sleep). Leave feeling revived and calm.
- 2019 Dates: Friday 28 June, Friday 26 July, Friday 30 August, Friday 27 September, Friday 29 November, Friday 20 December
Charity yoga sessions – book HERE
#payingitforward and taking yoga off the mat. All 90 minute sessions are min donation £15 with refreshments provided (doors open 15 minutes to all sessions. To book your mat email HERE saying which date.
- Friday 10 May from 9 – 10.30 am in aid of Otto’s fund
- Saturday 11 May from 2 – 5pm at York Pilates People in aid of York Mind BOOK HERE with Julie
- Thursday 4 July from 8 -9.30 am in aid of IDAS (rescheduled – new date tbc)
- Friday 13 December from 8 – 9.30am in aid of SASH
Sanctuary retreats – book HERE
Secure some proper ‘me’ time for yourself on a this non residential day retreat with the option to book in for a massage as well! ( massage extra)
- Sanctuary Retreat The day will includes gentle yogic practices, mindfulness and relaxation tools. Everyone welcome.
- 8.30am – 2pm includes refreshments and light lunch
- 2019 dates: 8 December
- £69 max 6 people
Joe brings various skills that she has acquired to her classes and encourages you to explore your movement with curiosity, kindness and with a sprinkle of laughter!