Please note : all yoga, somatic and yoga nidra sessions are currently offered online via Zoom. Two part booking includes completion of yoga registration form and payment.
Priority booking is given to current Yoga Pass holders and regular clients. If spaces available ‘Pay on the door’ rate is £12 or Yoga Pass £60 (for six sessions, valid two months).
‘Doors open’ 10 minutes prior to class start times to check in and catch up etc. Please arrive on time as doors close within 5 minutes of class start times.
In classes there is an encouragement to ‘be present’, it’s about slower movements, doing less and noticing more; many comment how deeply meditative it feel! From the somatics to the yogic explorations we explore mobilizing the body and awakening the spine. Elements of mantra, meditation, breath work ( pranayama), mindfulness, yoga philosophy and anatomy also feature. No two sessions are the same! It’s not about being too serious so there’s usually a sprinkling of laughter in these sessions too.
- Tuesday 10 – 11.30am – Relax & Explore – beginning with floor based somatic practices to loosen tension, allowing the breath to guide the movements, creating space in the joints, easing lower back discomfort and releasing fatigue. Exploring yogic movements with a mindful awareness and curiosity. All levels welcome. *
- Tuesday 12 – 12.30pm – Lunch time reset – A few chair based stretches and then a guided relaxation. Rest your mind and feel reset when you go back to work or the day.Also the option to do this while lying down if you have the luxury to do so. £5
- Thursday 10 – 11.30am – Relax & Explore – beginning with floor based somatic practices to allow joints to loosen, fascia and muscles to stretch, great for releasing fatigue and relieving back aches, breath work and mindful exploring to follow. An emphasis on strengthening and exploring space in the body. Using the ‘lense’ of ground, breathe and spine inspired by Vanda Scaravelli. It’s advised that you attended a Tuesday class or 1 to 1 with Joe prior to joining this class. *
- Friday 5th March to 9th April 2021 6 – 7pm – Inner Calm session The deep rest so you can unwind from the week! Your at home relaxation session. Get your blankets, bolsters and cushions ready and lets stretch a little before nesting down. This session is about letting go, dropping down and sinking in. Yummy, nourishing food for the mind, body and soul. With gentle somatic movements, guided relaxation aka ‘yoga nidra’ and sound. A sensible way to support your immunity and nervous system and give back to yourself at such a challenging time of year! Cost £60 invest in all 6 dates. Pay by 5th March to receive a BONUS recorded session on Friday 16th April with 48 hour access or £10 pay as you go. ONLINE BOOKING HERE
- Want a private Inner Calm session for just you or your friends? Contact Joe HERE to discuss your needs.
If you are unable to make these sessions perhaps a 1 to 1 session with Joe might work best for you? Contact Joe HERE for a no obligation chat
*New* Lunar Meditations – Yoga Nidra & sound bath – full details HERE
A wonderful gift for yourself or a loved one. £10 per household – ONLINE BOOKING HERE
Yoga prices listed above except those marked * £12 individual session or £10 each when Yoga Pass is bought ( valid 2 months) via BACS or pay direct at the online shop (includes a processing fee) . To book a session contact Joe HERE, you’ll receive a reservation email with a Yoga Registration Form and payment details. Session links are forwarded on the day via email. Doors open 10 minutes prior to session start time and close promptly.