Take time out to learn something new or maybe brush up on something you’ve not done in a while. These workshops will be experiential ( you get to do ‘stuff’), educational ( you’ll learn ways to support your wellbeing and fun! (laughter always helps!) Bring your curiosity to these workshops and you’ll enjoy them even more!
Max of 8 per workshop delivered via Zoom. Zoom is free to download. Once you make your payment a link will be sent to you so you can access the workshop. Please make sure you set up Zoom in advance and if necessary Joe can do a test call with you.
Sessions 90 minutes + 15 mins Q&A – Investment £20 per session
- Boost your energy & release tension with inspiration from Thai inspired self massage and yogic breathing practices Sunday 19 April 9.30 -10.45am
- Self care & immunity support somatic practices to activate the lymphatic system, ease lower back discomfort, open joints & release fatigue inspired by Tias Little Friday 8 May 9.30 -10.45am
- Introduction to Mindfulness – what does mindfulness mean, how can you become more mindful to support your mental and emotional health. Experiential and interactive Sunday 10 May 9.30 – 10.45am
- Ground, breath, spine – an introduction to the principles of Scaravelli-inspired yoga – using references from nature, music to encourage a more embodied practice and awaken the spine! All welcome Sunday 31 May 9.30 – 10.45am
- Good vibrations using sound for health & vitality – DATE TBC
- Taming the mind with breathing & meditation – DATE TBC
If you are interested in any of the TBC dates then contact Joe to express your interest HERE