- Fed up of feeling sluggish and drained
- Seeking new ways to ‘turn off’ from endless mind chatter
- Looking for tips and advice on how to gain lasting, long term energy
- Want help with balancing the demands of work, life and self-care
then this is the Workshop for you!
Join us and discover
- Simple powerful energising practices
- Enjoy fresh juice tastings and mindful eating
- Which energising, stress-balancing foods are right for you
- Gentle guided relaxation
- Q&A time with your favourite nutrition and bodywork experts!
- Goody bag with recipes, info leaflets and Wellbeing vouchers
This fantastic event is run by Sally Duffin of Nutrition in York and Joe Bull from Calm Works. Together they offer well-being solutions for the mind, body and spirit – health from the inside out!
To ensure they can offer tailored support and a comfortable workshop environment a maximum of 8 spaces will be available. To secure your spot go to the Contact Joe page and complete the form. Or call 07799 145548 PLEASE NOTE: Payment will be required to secure your place
Date: Email to express your interest
Location: The Loft, 42 Oxford St, Holgate Rd, York, YO24 4AW