- Taking tension, stress and racing thoughts to bed with you
- Tossing & turning through the night or waking in the early hours?
- Starting the day with a fuzzy head, tired limbs and strong urge to crawl back under the duvet?
Then this experiential workshop is for you!
- Effective techniques to improve sleep
- Gentle guided relaxation
- Calming Mindfulness practice
- Nutrition tips to soothe and nurture body and mind
- Q&A time with your favourite nutrition and bodywork experts!
- PLUS goodybags with tasters, information leaflets and Wellbeing vouchers
Lots of relevant, interesting information and ideas in a relaxing atmosphere. I feel like I have different ideas to take home and try out – Thank You!Really nice balance of information, discussion, practice and suggestions. Feeling inspired to make some changes!Really useful and well structured, packed full of information to take away.
This fantastic event is run by Sally Duffin of Nutrition in York and Joe Bull from Calm Works. Together they offer well-being solutions for the mind, body and spirit – health from the inside out!
To ensure they can offer tailored support and a comfortable workshop environment a maximum of 8 spaces will be available. To secure your spot go to the Contact Joe page and complete the form. Or call 07799 145548 PLEASE NOTE: Payment will be required to secure your place
Date: Email to express your interest
Location: The Loft, 42 Oxford St, Holgate Rd, York, YO24 4AW