Vanda Scaravelli taught that we are all beginners and that there are no advanced students.
However if you’re feeling a bit daunted by the thought of coming along to a class for the first time then you could arrange a 1 to 1 session with Joe first or sign up to join a beginners course.
The Yoga beginners course consists of;
- 6 x 90 minute sessions exploring some of the basic elements of Yoga from breathing ( pranayama), postures (asanas) seated, standing and lying, meditation, use of hand gestures (mudras), voice work (mantras) and relaxation.
- Includes a short pre course consultation with Joe ( over the phone)
- Maximum of 6 students per session
- Herbal tea, water on arrival
- Cost £60; Payment is required ( via BACS) on booking to confirm your place.
- All equipment is included
Interested? Contact Joe to go on the waiting list and let her know what days/ times you are available HERE Your name will then be added to the list.