Vanda Scaravelli taught that we are all beginners and that there are no advanced students it is fair to say that some people may have attended more classes or may be more flexible. and this might be a bit daunting. If this sounds like you then perhaps a beginners course might be a wise choice?
If you are brand new to yoga with little or no experience at all then the Yoga beginners course is designed to give you a basic understanding of the key Yogic principles of Scaravelli-inspired Hatha Yoga practice. The Yoga beginners course consists of;
- 6 x 90 minute sessions exploring some of the basic elements of Yoga from breathing ( pranayama), postures (asanas) seated, standing and lying, meditation, use of hand gestures (mudras), voice work (mantras) and relaxation.
- Includes a short pre course consultation with Joe ( over the phone)
- Maximum of 6 students per session
- Herbal tea, water on arrival
- Cost £60; Payment is required ( via BACS) on booking to confirm your place.
- All equipment is included
Contact Joe HERE to reserve your place;
Interested? Contact Joe to go on the waiting list and let her know what days/ times you are available HERE Your name will then be added to the list.