Yoga at The Loft
If you devote time to training and personal development but have never thought of doing it through yoga, you’re in for a treat. Everyone is welcome to the sessions whatever your lifestyle or beliefs yoga can provide the answer to your physical and mental stresses. At The Loft this is your space to hit pause and re-set.
Sessions are open to all levels of experience however pre booking is required max 7 per class with priority given to Yoga Pass members.
Cost: Pay On The Day Rate £12 per session or invest in a Yoga Pass £60 for 6 sessions. All equipment provided and welcome herbal tea or water included. Doors open 15 minutes prior to class times so you can settle in.
Relax & Explore – Tuesdays 9.45am – 11.15am & Wednesday 9.45am – 11.15am
- Scaravelli-inspired yoga expect posture exploring , breathe work, meditation and mindful movement.
- Book your dates with Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW* Relax & Restore – Thursday 6.30pm – 8pm
Wind down with Scaravelli-inspired yoga, breathe work and meditation. Leave feeling calm and ready to drift off to sleep. New course priority given to those booking full course dates.
course 1: June 27, July 4, 18, 25, August 1 & 8
course 2: August 15, 22, 29, September 5, 19 & 26
To book contact Joe on email@example.com priority given to those booking all 6 dates
Inner Calm – Friday 6.30pm – 8pm
At the end of the month come and allow your body and mind to rest. The session will be a blend of somatic movements, restorative yoga, breathe work and yoga nidra ( guided relaxation / yogic sleep). Leave for your weekend feeling revived and calm.
- 2019 Dates: Thur 30 May, Friday 28 June, Friday 26 July, Friday 30 August
- To book contact Joe on firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Charity yoga sessions
This is my way of #payingitforward and taking yoga off the mat. All 90 minute sessions are min donation £15 with refreshments provided (doors open 15 minutes to all sessions. To book your mat email Joe at email@example.com saying which date.
- Friday 10 May from 9 – 10.30 am in aid of Otto’s fund
- Saturday 11 May from 2 – 5pm at York Pilates People in aid of York Mind BOOK HERE with Julie
- Thursday 4 July from 8 -9.30 am in aid of IDAS
- Friday 13 December from 8 – 9.30am in aid of SASH
This is perfect solution if you are unable to make the residential retreats. Secure some proper ‘me’ time for yourself on a this non residential day retreat with the option to book in for a massage as well! ( massage not included)
- Sanctuary Retreat The day will includes gentle yogic practices, mindfulness and relaxation tools. Everyone welcome.
- 8.30am – 2pm includes refreshments and light lunch
- 2019 dates: 23 June & 8 December
- £69 max 6 people
Joe brings various skills that she has acquired to her classes and encourages you to explore your movement with curiosity, kindness and with a sprinkle of laughter!
‘If you are kind to your body it will respond in an incredible way’ Vanda Scaravelli
Joe successfully completed her 200 hours Scaravelli-inspred Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course with the Yoga Health Mandala in 2016 ( Yoga Alliance).
Joe has sought further training with Vanda’s direct students Diane Long John Stirk, Gary Carter and also those who’ve been influenced by her teachings Pete Blackaby, Bill Wood, Helen Noakes and Robin Stamm. In addition Joe has experience of restorative yoga and somatic movement practices which sit alongside her mindful approach to teaching.