Weekly Sessions at The Loft
Open to all however those with no/ little experience are encouraged to attend a Yoga introductory course to get a basic understanding of the key Yogic principles and practices.
Yoga introductory course – Tuesdays 9.45am – 11.15am
- NEXT COURSE: Email Joe to go on the waiting list
- Consists of 4 consecutive 90 minute sessions exploring some of the basic elements of Yoga from breathing ( pranayama), postures (asanas) seated, standing and lying, meditation, use of hand gestures (mudras), voice work (mantras) and relaxation. Includes a short pre course consultation with Joe ( over the phone). Maximum of 6 per session. Contact Joe HERE to reserve your place; – £55 payment is required to confirm your place.
Interested? Contact Joe to go on the waiting list and let her know what days/ times you are available HERE
WEEKLY SESSIONS at The Loft – Pre-booking is required to all sessions
Relax & Explore – Tuesdays 9.45am – 11.15am & Wednesday 9.45am – 11.15am
- If you devote time to training and personal development but have never thought of doing it through yoga, you’re in for a treat. Everyone is welcome to this rewarding and inspiring session but if you’re a creative, a health worker or self-employed, this is your space to hit pause and re-set.
Rise & Shine – Friday 7.30am – 9am
- Just as you’re flagging at the end of a busy week, this Friday session kick-starts your body and mind for a weekend filled with energy and focus. Don’t worry – I’ll wake you up gently!
Monthly Yoga – Tuesday 6.30pm – 8pm
- January 24th, February 28th, March 28th, April 25th, May 23rd
- July 25th, August 22nd, September 19th, October 17th, December 19th
Busy day? Wind down with Relax & Restore – a movement and meditation-filled way of leaving the stresses behind, leaving you calm and revived.
Monthly Meditation Circle – Tuesday 8.15pm – 9pm – comprising seated meditation sessions
£6 Pay on the Day, £5 if you are on a Yoga Pass
PLEASE NOTE : Pre booking is required for all sessions. The Loft provides an airy and calm Yoga space for small groups ( currently a maximum of 6/8 ) to enable Joe to give you more support. Mats and blankets are provided plus water and herbal tea is available.
Cost: Pay On The Day Rate £12 per session or invest in a Yoga Pass pay for 5 sessions up front and get 1 FREE!
I liked the pace and sequences of the Rise & Shine Yoga class. It felt very natural. I love the Scaravelli way of relaxing and easing into the posture. It felt very liberating, freeing and good fun. SL
Too often I take Yoga too seriously and I appreciated lightening up. The relaxation at the end was wonderful. Joe’s demonstrations were clear, helpful and excellent guidance. SL
Joe brings various skills that she has acquired to her classes and encourages you to explore your movement with curiosity, kindness and with a sprinkle of laughter!
‘If you are kind to your body it will respond in an incredible way’ Vanda Scaravelli
Joe successfully completed her 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training course with the Yoga Health Mandala in 2016. Earlier in 2015 she completed the British Wheel of Yoga foundation course. She is also a member of the Yoga Alliance and the British Wheel of Yoga.
Joe continues to explore and has sought further training with Vanda’s direct student Diane Long and John Stirk and also those who have been influenced by her teachings such as Bill Wood and Robin Stamm.
Yoga Retreat details for 2017 – coming soon! Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear the news first.