Six week free meditation support
I believe that meditation is a simple and effective tool to help us to keep calm. It’s certainly been my experience. This is my FREE offering to help us all during this uncertain time and to help us establish a regular meditation practice.
From the beginning of April I’ll host two meditation sessions a week for 6 weeks!
No experience is necessary as I’ll guide you along the way with different prompts. You just need to sit in an upright chair or if you want to be sat on the floor – it’s up to you!
Research shows how meditation helps to rewire the neural connection in our brains – helping us to be less reactive to situations and more calm and compassionate. In these unsettled times it might help us to feel more settled and to calm over active thinking.
I’m offering the following support for FREE. It’s my gift to the community. From the beginning of April for I’ll host two meditation sessions a week. No experience is necessary – all welcome!
- Monday’s at noon on the Facebook page these will last approx 15 mins ( unlimited numbers) This will be uploaded to my Youtube channel later that day. Please subscribe to get these updates and you can use these practices daily.
- Fridays at 12.30pm max 30 mins via Zoom ( free for you to use just make sure you download and set up your account in advance). To join in you’ll need to click on the individual date below ( each has its’ own unique invite). Max 100 participants.
- April 3rd tech test session
- April 10th
- April 17th EMAIL Joe to get log on details password
- April 24th EMAIL Joe to get log on details password
- May 1st EMAIL Joe to get log on details password
- May 8th EMAIL Joe to get log on details password
- May 15th EMAIL Joe to get log on details password
PLEASE make sure you arrive at the sessions a few minutes early as doors will close at 12.05pm promptly.
Feel free to SHARE this information as there is much benefit to group meditating knowing that you are sitting with a collective of others is a powerful thing. I have my screen live but all others will be turned off so you can even meditate in your pjs!
In between these sessions to embed your practice I’ll suggest some easy ways to do your own self practice. If we do a little every day that will be over 40 days – enough to make significant change! Are you prepared to take up the challenge to find more peace and inner calm? I hope so and really look forward to sharing this experience with you.
If you are on social media tag me #joannebullyoga – Thanks! Joe